OUR QUALITY CULTURE
Three values drive us:
1. Get it right the first time
2. Quality is everyone’s responsibility
3. Customer needs at the heart of our concerns
GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME = QUALITY / COSTS / TIME
Right from the start of our projects, we have tools that enable us to understand our clients’ needs and to offer them a solution adapted to their constraints.
Our project approach provides a framework for this customer support by coordinating internal and external players from the very beginning of the request:
- The integration of our suppliers from the beginning of the projects allows us to create strong and durable partnerships.
- Our design tools (PLM, ERP or EDM) allow the centralization and sharing of information to all internal actors of the project.
We also have powerful internal means to carry out simulations, calculations, investigations and qualifications of our products which allow us a certain reactivity and a level of important details in our analyses.
QUALITY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
Raising the awareness of our employees as soon as they join PETERCEM is an important step. It allows the sharing of information and good practices for daily life in the company. Performance management is essential for the continuous improvement of our processes. Each of our processes has its own performance indicators necessary to measure the satisfaction of our customers.
A CUSTOMER NEED AT THE HEART OF OUR CONCERNS
At PETERCEM, the customer remains at the heart of our concerns. Several divisions have been set up to meet the client’s needs at each stage of the project:
- The back office: it maintains the link between the customer and the serial life to answer the requests for existing products.
- The customer quality department: is the point of entry for customers in case of need following the delivery of our products.